Sunday, December 18, 2011

Internet Cafe


I finally got to go to a proper internet café! My aunt’s been super busy taking care of things with my granma, so my needs sort of fell by the wayside, but then again I didn’t make much noise about my needs because I understand that some things need to be prioritized.  Well, today she drove me to Oropo, a small(ish) place near where we live, but big enough to have a lot of cafes, some of which have net access. 

This is what I saw from my seat for the couple of hours I sat there.

It’s nice to sit down and finally try to catch up but it’s crazy how quickly emails can pile up in just a matter of a few days. I’m not sure how long this will take me to get through but I do have enough time to try my first Greek beer. I ordered what the locals drink a lot during the summer, a Mythos beer but it was a bit bitter for me. At least I can say I tried it.
I liked this place, the vibe, the music but not the fact that you’re allowed to smoke inside, because the locals really do smoke, a lot. Ugh. Apparently the laws passed are the same as in Canada and you're not supposed to smoke indoors, but they don't enforce it so everyone smokes when they feel like. That is just not for me.


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment